Sign in to follow this  
stoned_vulcan

Music

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

I had my video camera set up in my car as I drove to Hampton yesterday and I heard this song, it's a pretty good song but if you watch the video you can also see a little bit of Hampton Roads as I drive.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

GE commercial had this song on it, and it took me a while to figure out what it was. thanks to youtube i figured it out yesterday. :rantoff: and i havent stopped listening to it since. The wifes going crazy trying to figure out why im listening to it over and over again. im just in that mood i guess.

Edited by cptwright

This is a bit weird considering the last 2 posts....

King Harvest by The Band

and

Couldn't Get It Right by The Climax Blues Band

were the last 2 song that played on my computer! I hvare over 2,000 albums on here and I hit random!

Strange!

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by Sara_Paris