I Don't know who sings it

but I keep searching the radio

I just wanna hear it

So I can watch that video

I got in my head of a blue-eyed boy

dancin in the bed of a two ton ford

or lor is it love i just cant say

but I've had that song in my head all day

I am playing this really loud for me Hang and Mandy..and big mandy *huggles* :love:

:rolleyes: Our nostalgic tune..lol

These parts of the song..

We didnt have no internet but man i never will forget.. the way the moon light shined upon her hair.

And we was trying different things..smoking funny things..making love out by the lake to our favorite song.

LOL those days where great...wait a min..those times are what got me into this mess :naughty:

:laugh:

I know who the first two references are to, I'm not sure about the third one though.

This is what one of the comments on youtube said but I don't know if it's right or not.

the first part refers to Hank Sr

second part is Elvis and then waylon and willie, at least thats how I have it figured out but I have no doubt about Hank Sr and Elvis.

I know who the first two references are to, I'm not sure about the third one though.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

This is what one of the comments on youtube said but I don't know if it's right or not.

the first part refers to Hank Sr

second part is Elvis and then waylon and willie, at least thats how I have it figured out but I have no doubt about Hank Sr and Elvis.

Yeah, I don't think it's Waylon and Willie... could be but I don't think so.

I was watching an episode of Cold Case and this was the song played at the end of the episode after they solved the case and were showing all of the characters the way they looked in the 70's vs. how they looked in 2006.

I haven't heard this song in ages, i was never a huge Elton John fan but this was one of the good ones.

I was watching an episode of Cold Case and this was the song played at the end of the episode after they solved the case and were showing all of the characters the way they looked in the 70's vs. how they looked in 2006.

I haven't heard this song in ages, i was never a huge Elton John fan but this was one of the good ones.

I've heard the song before but never paid any attention to the lyrics. Pretty song.