Sign in to follow this  
Q stole my bike

~In Memoriam~

This post is in memory of the many Annonomus Redshirts in TOS who gave their lives in the name of the exploration of strange, new worlds. My condolences to their familes and friends. They did not die in vain. :assimilated:

They're dead, Jim. :dude:

anyone ever wonder why it's the redshirts? the answer is simple: Red doesn't show blood as well as...I don't know...Yellow....

lol, Stoned_vulcan is heartless! hearltess i tell you! lol,jk
... lol thank ya! :bow: ... contrary to popular belief i have a heart... its just hidden under my shiny yellow jacket... :bow: sorry lol

lol, Stoned_vulcan is heartless! hearltess i tell you! lol,jk
... lol thank ya! :bow: ... contrary to popular belief i have a heart... its just hidden under my shiny yellow jacket... :bow: sorry lol

I think it's under more than a jacket.

Yes let's all remember the redshirts who ended up puddles of goo while Kirk got "frisky" with some alien nympho. For Pete's sake they didn't even get to die on camera! Just a scream after they walked behind some boulder. No respect at all. :blink:

::is wearing totally Black along with a Black veil::

::tosses Bouqet of Roses into the Grave::

Alas poor Red shirts,i knew thee not....

This IS a pitiful situation :blink: , I hardly know how to respond. Never gave much thought to those Poor Red-Shirts :clap: , now I'm feeling guilty :o , and sad :wow: , like I don't have enough in my life to be feeling guilty and sad about :o

hahahaha Whenever Kirk would say something like: "Spock, McCoy, your with me. Oh yes and you too, Ensign Jones..." I'd instantly think: "Sorry Ensign, this is not going to be your day." :unsure:

Poor Poor Redshirts.

If someone has to die better you than me :unsure:

Hehe yeah hats off to all the redshirts how gave up there lifes

in the line of duty...lol

I was at a convention once that did a video tribute to all the redshirts who died. It was done to a song that went "I'm dieing in your arms tonight", I don't remember the name. Poor red-shirts :P

I would like to give sincere condolences to the family and friends of the redshirts that have died

heh I'm waiting for the day that Captain Kirk sees all the dead red shirts all over the ship driving him insane. hee hee... that'll teach him for killing off innocent red shirts.

:picard-sith: They gave their live for Star Fleet and the Federation. :frusty:

While we are mourning the anonymous redshirts that were killed, lets give a shout out to the only redshirt that was killed and resurrected. That would be Lt. Leslie, who was killed by the cloud monster in "Obsession" and showed up alive the following week!... B)

OK if memory serves me and most of the time it don't LOL not all that were killed were red shirt some wore the green and yes they were green a very light green lol so we should morn those who didn't die with a red shirt there were others.

Brian

Ensign Walkon woke up at 6am sharp and leaped out of bed. Ah, he said, with a smile on his face, this is going to be a good day. As the sonic shower poured over him his thoughts turned to the day's activities. Ensign Walkon loved being a security officer; and working on the finest ship in the fleet - the Enterprise. Ensign Walkon headed to the messhalll and was just about to tuck into his synthesised eggs and ham when the 'weee-o' of the comm interpupted him. "Attention, crew" Captain Kirk's hammy voice boomed. "We have arrived at Panet Omicron Beta 5 - Could Ensign Walkon go to the Transporter Room". Ensign Walkon ran to the Transporter room - me! He thought. Yay! Im going on an away mission. He had heard of the wonders of exotic planets, the fun adventures. On arrival the Ensign joined the Captain and Mr Spock - wow. He ofetn didnt get to speak to th fine Vulcan. As the transporter wirred away, the Ensign found himself suddenly on a red skied planet. But what was this? A green lizard man., With a ray gun."gET BACK eARTHLINGS... " THE LIZARD SCREECHED. And what was htis? The lizard had a ray gun, he was pointing it at Ensign Walkon. But why him??? "No....!!!" the Ensign screamed as a beam blasted towards him.....

Stupid Redshirt....

Ensign No-Need woke up at 6am sharp and leaped out of bed. Ah, he said, with a smile on his face, this is going to be a good day. As the sonic shower poured over him his thoughts turned to the day's activities. Ensign N0-Need loved being a security officer; and working on the finest ship in the fleet - the Enterprise. Ensign Walkon headed to the messhalll and was just about to tuck into his synthesised eggs and ham when the 'weee-o' of the comm interpupted him. "Attention, crew" Captain Kirk's hammy voice boomed. "We have arrived at Panet Omicron Beta 6 - Could Ensign No-Need go to the Transporter Room". Ensign No-Need ran to the Transporter room - me! He thought. Yay! Im going on an away mission. He had heard of the wonders of exotic planets, the fun adventures. On arrival the Ensign joined the Captain and Mr Spock - wow. He ofetn didnt get to speak to th fine Vulcan. As the transporter wirred away, the Ensign found himself suddenly on a yellow skied planet. But what was this? A pink lizard man., With a ray gun."gET BACK eARTHLINGS... " THE LIZARD SCREECHED. And what was htis? The lizard had a ray gun, he was pointing it at Ensign No-Need. But why him??? "No....!!!" the Ensign screamed as a beam blasted towards him.....

Ensign Useless woke up at 6am sharp and leaped out of bed. Ah, he said, with a smile on his face, this is going to be a good day. As the sonic shower poured over him his thoughts turned to the day's activities. Ensign N0-Need loved being a security officer; and working on the finest ship in the fleet - the Enterprise. Ensign Useless headed to the messhalll and was just about to tuck into his synthesised eggs and ham when the 'weee-o' of the comm interpupted him. "Attention, crew" Captain Kirk's hammy voice boomed. "We have arrived at Panet Omicron Beta 6 - Could Ensign No-Need go to the Transporter Room". Ensign Useless ran to the Transporter room - me! He thought. Yay! Im going on an away mission. He had heard of the wonders of exotic planets, the fun adventures. On arrival the Ensign joined the Captain and Mr Spock - wow. He ofetn didnt get to speak to th fine Vulcan. As the transporter wirred away, the Ensign found himself suddenly on a orange skied planet. But what was this? A blue dwarf fish creature man., With a ray gun."gET BACK eARTHLINGS... " THE blue dwarf fish creature SCREECHED. And what was htis? The lizard had a ray gun, he was pointing it at Ensign Useless. But why him??? "No....!!!" the Ensign screamed as a beam blasted towards him.....

Stupid Redshirt

Can you see a pattern :lol:

Security personnel were outfitted in red . . . they would normally be "wearers of a target, and I quote, 'on their behind (edited for profanity)', end quote."

But what is revealed is the numerous other 'colored' shirts that died en masse on outposts, on board ship, and during other unfortunate mishaps.

All who die in the line of duty should be honored. :)