• Data learning to tell jokes
    • The Trouble with Tribbles
    • Trials and Tribblations
    • I, Mudd
    • Tom and Neelix fighting over Kes
    • Trip and Reed beamed onto bridge from "Dead Stop"
    • Seven's dating lessons
    • Other, give details

Let's lighten up the mood. What funny moments do you remember from Star Trek? I think some of the lines from Spock and McCoy are the greatest. T'Pol's line to Suvol about humans ear envy was funny...oh and I left Trip's "shut up" to the "fish-bait" alien off the list.

Well, Tribbles always crack me up (never seen McCoy and the white rabbit, though), but my favourite moment, I think, was Guinan stabbing Q with a fork "seems human enough to me" (I also loved the "what do I hve to do to prove it to you?" "Die.")

I voted for Trials and Tribblations,I loved the scene were Sisko and Jadzia are pretending to work on a panel and Capt.Kirk and Spock are walking down the corridor.Jadzia says something like "He looks much more handsome in person" and Sisko replies " Capt. Kirk was known to be a ladies man." (I'm paraphrasing here.) And Jadzia says back,"No not him,I'm talking about Mr.Spock!" :wow:

I had to say Trouble with Tribbles. When Kirk opens the storage compartment and all the tribbles fall on his head gets me every time. And then McCoy comes in and tells him all they have to do is stop feeding them and they'll quit breeding, I'm laughing just thinking about it!!! :D:wow::D

Yes dsbs,there was a DS9 episode where Sisko and the crew of the Defiant go back in time to Kirk's era.This episode was a computer made masterpiece.They took the cast of DS9 and put them in the TOS episode "Trouble with Tribbles",the DS9 episode is called "Trial and Tribblations"

Its a great episode.I also like the scene in the bar when the old style Klingons come in and Odo,Bashir,and O'Brian look at Worf and say "They are Klingons?" and Worf just says back "We don't like to talk about it."

And it was cool when Sisko meets Kirk near the end of the episode.

dude! i went with trouble with tribbles, though Q is always good for a laugh! and the movies....whew! they definetly have the funniest scenes i think!

Yes dsbs,there was a DS9 episode where Sisko and the crew of the Defiant go back in time to Kirk's era.This episode was a computer made masterpiece.They took the cast of DS9 and put them in the TOS episode "Trouble with Tribbles",the DS9 episode is called "Trial and Tribblations"

Its a great episode.I also like the scene in the bar when the old style Klingons come in and Odo,Bashir,and O'Brian look at Worf and say "They are Klingons?" and Worf just says back "We don't like to talk about it."

And it was cool when Sisko meets Kirk near the end of the episode.

Thanks! Sounds like a good episode (very funny - Worf's surprisingly good at that)

'A Little Piece of the Action' TOS - watching Kirk drive the car in the Chicago look-like planet and Spock's comments. Can't paraphrase for you - don't have the video... Quite a few classic lines in that episode.