Sign in to follow this  
SpaceHippie

What did you do today

So there, I am, in Sri Lanka, formerly Ceylon, at about 3 o'clock in the morning, looking for one thousand brown M&Ms to fill a brandy glass, or Ozzy wouldn't go on stage that night. So, Jeff Beck pops his head 'round the door, and mentions there's a little sweets shop on the edge of town. So - we go. And - it's closed. So there's me, and Keith Moon, and David Crosby, breaking into that little sweets shop, eh. Well, instead of a guard dog, they've got this bloody great big bengal tiger. I managed to take out the tiger with a can of mace, but the shopkeeper and his son... that's a different story altogether. I had to beat them to death with their own shoes. Nasty business, really, but sure enough I got the M&Ms, and Ozzy went on stage and did a great show.

Gee, all I did was go to work, come home, have some dinner, then watch some TV. Oh, and I did some posting here.

I burned some tree branches in the back yard (left over from the hurricane) and got the rest of my privacy fence fixed. I was on the waiting list all this time.

Cleaned the house, did some yard work, played with the kids, worked out, did some Bible study and just hung out with Robert. And posted here on and off. Normal day. happy.gif

Stardate:214189.9

Got out of school at 11 because of half days,went to the library to read for an hour,went to a friends house and we went and picked up our gf's and went cruising for a few hours.Got home me and Nikki played some High Heat Baseball and did "other stuff" :clap: .Had dinner,and now i am posting here and watching tv

Yesterday, I went to work, as is typical of me, and I had to endue a staff meeting (ugg). I came home, posted a bit while talking with the misses, played with the kids, put em to sleep, posted some more, got myself in trouble, and attempted to use the Board's chain of command to get myself OUT of trouble (appears to have worked, but I will keep you informed)

well i read LOTR, played some GBA, went and fed the horses, picked up some tin that got blown away by the 100kmh winds, put a horse back in the pen, put a halter on a horse, went to the library, made a website(www.LordOfTheRings.zor.org) and then came home and read some more and played more GBA.oh and posted on here

Edited by LordOfTheBorg

Relatively bad day. :tear:

Got about 3 hrs of sleep last night due to a huge group project. Skipped classes today in order to work on it, and we finally got it done (group had to teach the class plus turn in a gargantuan manual about the whole thing after researching scholarly journals for our topics). We did pretty good, though alot of the humor bombed; oh well. Then, had to go straight to a Finite Mathematics exam that I never had the chance to study for. Let's put it this way -- it's a really good thing I got an A on the last one. :waaaa:

Then the good news: Today was Mom's birthday and yesterday was my Granny's. :) Called em both on their days; get to go home this weekend,,, for about an hour. Then I head out for a short spring break trip. That should give me a good chance to catch up on my sleep. :tear:

Painted, painted, painted, had a beer, painted, painted, painted, had a coke, painted, painted, painted, painted, made dinner, ate dinner, painted, painted, painted, took a break to post, after this I'll go paint some more. :waaaa:

What are you painting? :waaaa:

The dining room, guest bathroom, master bedroom and trim and molding in the kitchen. I don't know how dad has been a painter for 30 years. I hate painting. blah.gif Oh, and tomorrow I'm painting the shutters outside.

Phooey, I just got paint on the keyboard.

Been there, painting in a non creative format is not fun. Death to aesthetics, everything should remain it's natural color. :waaaa:

Today so far Have I been on work. There did I continue with my wooden Bat'leth. :waaaa: And then I was finished at work, I got to the library there I'm now. And of course, posting here at this site. :borgqueen:

:tear:

went to work, went to my other work, then went on to work, came home got the dog went walking, jogging for a while, went to get some pizza with colleen, then went and seen starsky and hutch, here i am and about to go to bed.

I did pretty much nothing today. I was going to finish the painting but the whole family is sick me included. And it was raining so I couldn't really paint anyway. With all the humidity it would never have dried. Hope tomorrow's better. But the storm was beautiful and everything smells like rain.

I Produced 4 radio spots, directed an audio session in Baltimore via isdn lines, and hung out here when no one was looking. Oh, I also had a discussion with a client about the need to keep slates on spots when distributing them to the stations. Soon, I plan to head to my favorite Friday watering hole and partake of the nectar of the gods, a marguarita (or two), straight up, shaken and no salt.

Nothing really interesting happened today, but see my personal log for my funny bird story from tuesday! LOL

today a bunch of girls in my class and i, cryed and screams and were held back as they took our precious pop machines away and replaced them with stupid minute made juice things... half of my friends are going into withdraw sympoms from lack of coke-cola*sniff...* our pop is gone!! *crys* that is what fueled us! now we are all gunna die!! ahhhh!!! nooo!! :laugh:

Edited by ensign_ro

today a bunch of girls in my class and i, cryed and screams and were held back as they took our precious pop mackines away and replaced them with stupid minute made juice things... half of my friends are going into withdraw sympoms from lack of coke-cola*sniff...* our pop is gone!! *crys* that is what fueled us! now we are all gunna die!! ahhhh!!! nooo!! :laugh:

Oh yeah you're in Junior High, LOL we still have ours.