Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Voyager Season 2

In case anybody is wondering the Season 2 DVD set will be released on May 18th according to Amazon.com..Start saving for it ! :laugh:

That's great, I was wondering when it's release date was, thanks. I have the cash for 2 already saved, am working on saving the cash for season three. :martok:

Here in Aus , we don't get season 1 until 6th May, season 2 not till july :assimilated::assimilated::dude:

I'm glad the voyager ones will be cheaper though

Prices here, in aussie dollars:

TNG - $189

DS9 - $212 !?!?!?!?!

VOY - $145

WOOHOO!!!

Wow Harry, you're the last person I thought would be excited for

us ... Thanks guy!!!! :laugh:

The heck???

Here's more info on season 2 from trektoday.com:

Official details for the upcoming release of Star Trek Voyager's second season on DVD confirm a character study of Seska and a look at the arduous makeup Ethan Phillips underwent to get into character as Neelix.

TV Shows on DVD published the official specs for the Region 1 release of Voyager season two, a seven-disc set which will arrive on May 18th.

The box will contain all 26 episodes from the second season of Voyager in order of broadcast, including four episodes originally produced during the series' first season - "The 37's", which was filmed to be the first season finale, then became the second season premiere, as well as "Projections", "Elogium" and "Twisted".

The episodes will be presented in full-screen format, as they were filmed. The seventh disc will contain bonus features such as a look at second-season production, profiles of Tuvok and Seska, the Ethan Phillips segment, a look at the visual effects for the season, a feature on the show's science and more.

The episodes will be presented in Dolby Digital sound with English subtitles and closed captions. No list price has been named yet by Paramount.

However, the set may be pre-ordered for under $100 USD from Amazon.com or Amazon.ca.

Here in Aus , we don't get season 1 until 6th May, season 2 not till july  :wow:  :o  :blink:

I'm glad the voyager ones will be cheaper though

Prices here, in aussie dollars:

TNG - $189

DS9 - $212  !?!?!?!?!

VOY - $145

I just bought season 5 of DS9 a few months ago and I paid around $180.00 and about $165.00 for season 2. I think the average cost of each season of DS9 is around 189.95 but I got mine on special. Its a good idea to wait until Target has a sale on and then most DVDs (including box sets are much cheaper). I got seven seasons of The X-Files for $89.95 each because I waited until they were on sale (of course, I didn't buy all seven seasons at the same time). If this is anything to go by, Trek DVD box sets may be cheaper one day.

Madam Captain out!!!

I've already pre- ordered Season 2. Wahoo!!!!!!! It's gonna be my birthday present to myself. YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mirax Terrik

USS Xavier

Are you all counting down the days until Voyager's Season 2 DVD set is available llike I am ? :dude: I week from today in the USA..!!

I still need to buy season 1 and 2! Would they come down to about $50.00?

I still need to buy season 1 and 2!  Would they come down to about $50.00?

I doubt you'll ever see them come down that low on price..Perhaps a used copy on EBAY..I've shelled out a lot on these DVDs..But, they are worth it to me..I watch them all the time..

That is really cool, spacetigger, thanks. I really wish I could catch the last episode of the show. I have yet to see it. Hopefully, I do not have too long to wait for season 7.

I still have not got season one. :waaaa::eekout:

It came out at £80 ($142) I think that it's now down to £59.99 ($107) so I may be able to afford it soon. I hope so.

Season two is out on 5th of July over here.