Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BWW

Hello

An unoriginal header, but it will do I suppose! I found this site by accident whilst bored with the site I usually visit. A member there posted a link to this place and I thought, why not give it a look?

I hope to be around a fair bit, but as I have some major building work going on at home just now, I am living away so don't get to my Mac as often as I'd like, but 'hi' to you all in any case.

BWW

WELCOM DEAR BWW

and keep on beffing on this nice site!

:huh:

WELCOME ABOARD!!!!!!

HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY AT STARTREKFANS. :laugh:

P.S SEE YOU OUT THERE :laugh::laugh::laugh:

An unoriginal header, but it will do I suppose!  I found this site by accident whilst bored with the site I usually visit.  A member there posted a link to this place and I thought, why not give it a look?

I hope to be around a fair bit, but as I have some major building work going on at home just now, I am living away so don't get to my Mac as often as I'd like, but 'hi' to you all in any case.

BWW

Hi mate,

glad you found it.......... :martok:

An unoriginal header, but it will do I suppose!  I found this site by accident whilst bored with the site I usually visit.  A member there posted a link to this place and I thought, why not give it a look?

BWW

Hi mate,

glad you found it.......... :garak:

Hi Spud! Looks pretty good over here. Must say I was getting a bit bored with all the political discussion over 'there'. Nice to find a Trek site that discusses Trek!!

Thanks for the welcome......