14 members have voted

1. 1. What is you favorite two-parter?

• Emissary
    • The Maquis
    • The Search
    • Past Tense
    • The Way of the Warrior
    • What You Leave Behind

I'm surprised they didn't do a two-parter between the beginning of Season 4 and the series finale. Anywho, I have "favorite two-parter" poll on the VOY forum, so I thought I'd do one here.

Which two-part DS9 episodes is your favorite?

Mine is: "What You Leave Behind"

Some members may say there are "other" two-parters in DS9, but I define a two-part episode, for any TV series, as two episodes with the same title. :huh:

I voted for way of the warrior its my fav 2 parter!!!

QUOTE:

SISKO:"If your looking for your weapons they were removed in transport"

JEM HADAR FIRST:"Even with out weapons we are more than a match for you" :huh:

WORF:"I wouldnt be to sure of that" ;)

Originally, I thought "Emissary" was a two-hour one-parter. Since it reruns as a two-perter, though, I guess it counts.

I've only seen Emissary and The Maquis, and of those two, I'd say the Maquis was just a little better (though I watch Emissary more often for the Wolf359 scenes :laugh: ).

Originally, I thought "Emissary" was a two-hour one-parter. Since it reruns as a two-perter, though, I guess it counts.

Well, all Star Trek two-parters, to date, have been two episodes aired seperately or as a TV-movie event. "Emissary" is a two-parter that was originally aired as a TV-movie event. Hope that helps. :laugh:

Well, all Star Trek two-parters, to date, have been two episodes aired seperately or as a TV-movie event. "Emissary" is a two-parter that was originally aired as a TV-movie event. Hope that helps. :)

As has been stated, your definition does not fit for everyone. ;)

Well, all Star Trek two-parters, to date, have been two episodes aired seperately or as a TV-movie event. "Emissary" is a two-parter that was originally aired as a TV-movie event. Hope that helps. :)

As has been stated, your definition does not fit for everyone. ;)

I did not say it did.

I voted "What You leave Behind", if that is the name of the final episode. I think it ended the series very well, showing the impact of the life of Ben Sisko on that station. Kira was back in the office, but not hostile or bitter. Nog was back in the cargo hold, but not stealing--rather taking inventory as a starfleet member. All story lines were resovled well. Worf was going to Kronos as a Federation Ambassador. On and on. It was a satisfying conclusion, and ended with a hint of melancholy as we left Kira and Jake longing for loved ones separated from them by the wormhole.

I voted "What You leave Behind", if that is the name of the final episode. I think it ended the series very well

i didnt feel that this episode ended the season on a great note, granted it was a good episode but it wasnt one of the best that ive seen, especially out of finales, i wasnt happy that everone was split up and the sisko being a g-d thing was just too much.. there was just something about the ep.. it seemed like they squeezed too much into the ep...

I voted "What You leave Behind", if that is the name of the final episode. I think it ended the series very well, showing the impact of the life of Ben Sisko on that station. Kira was back in the office, but not hostile or bitter. Nog was back in the cargo hold, but not stealing--rather taking inventory as a starfleet member. All story lines were resovled well. Worf was going to Kronos as a Federation Ambassador. On and on. It was a satisfying conclusion, and ended with a hint of melancholy as we left Kira and Jake longing for loved ones separated from them by the wormhole.

Yes, that's about how I felt about the series finale, however, the thing with Jake, Kira, and the wormhole... I never caught that symbolism! :P

The Way of the Warrior is one of my favorite DS9 two-parters.

What you leave behind is another DS9 two-parter that I enjoyed.

The Way of the Warrior marks the appearance of Lt. Worf on Deep Space Nine.

What you leave behind shows the empact that Capt. Sisko left on the station after his departure through the wormhole. By the end all that were impossible mellowed out near the end-Kira Nerys. Others like Nog went on to accell in Starfleet whereas Jake became a writer. Worf and other Starfleet Officers went to other posts or returned to former posts like their duties aboard Enterprise. :(

If I was going by your poll, than The Maquis.

However, I don't like your defination for two parters so I will go with my favorite of any trek series. Improbable Cause/The Die is Cast.

I've now also seen "The Search" and "Way of the Warrior." Both were great and I loved the final battle in TWotW, but The Search seemed to be a better-written story overall.