1. 1. Which one did you like the best?

• Caretaker
    • Phage
    • Eye of the Needle
    • Emanations
    • Prime Factors
    • Faces
    • Jetrel

I know a poll like this has been done here before but this forum needs a kick start ! So how about this ? Out of the episodes listed which one do you like the best?

All good episodes...Out of that list I like Caretaker, Eye of the Needle and Faces the best I guess. I think I'll go ahead and vote for Faces..I liked that one alot..Both the Klingon and Human B'Elanna were quite interesting..I like how good they worked together..

How about you all? What do you think ?

I think of those I enjoyed "Eye of the Needle", "Faces", and "Jetrel" the most, but for this poll I'll hafta go with...

Well, I thought I was going to vote for EotN, but Jetrel seemed like a middle of the series episode (i.e.- higher quality than the first season average). Same could be said for Faces.

I'll hafta get back to you on this. :dude:

I'd say Phage. I could really relate to that episode, how far would we really go if our race was faced with a disease like that. How far would we be willing to go for the sake of our species survival? Would we violate our own morals? I think we would, the aliens didn't seem like villians in that episode to me but more desperate and with few other options.

I've always had a thing for "Eye Of The Needle", so I voted for that one. It's one of the best VOY episodes, IMO.

Mrs. Captain Picard

I know a poll like this has been done here before but this forum needs a kick start ! So how about this ? Out of the episodes listed which one do you like the best?

All good episodes...Out of that list I like Caretaker, Eye of the Needle and Faces the best I guess. I think I'll go ahead and vote for Faces..I liked that one alot..Both the Klingon and Human B'Elanna were quite interesting..I like how good they worked together..

How about you all? What do you think ?

I too liked Faces the best in season One. The story line was very moving, and dramatic. It went into a lot of depth with regards to B'Elanna's split personality.(half klingon half human)........I am a great B'Elanna fan, and enjoyed most of the episodes that centered around her character.

I really like Phage because it delt with a great topic and made me think about the harsh realities of what disease can bring about to certain people to make them feel that life is harsh. :laugh:

I voted for 'Eye of the Needle' which made it a three-way tie!!

I liked Caretaker...it was a good series opener...introducing the

two crews...butting heads andlearning to work together :P

I went with Emanations although I do not feel strongly about any of the episodes listed. I chose Emanations because the ideas were interesting, the consciousness of the people might be in their planet's rings. But all the episodes were okay. My favorite 1st year episode is Ex Post Facto.