Resistance is Futile?

Should the Borg be on Enterprise?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Borg be on Enterprise?

• Yes, by all means!
    • No! It's a gimmick!
    • Yes, but only if written properly.
    • Borg? He plays Tennis right?

This question has been asked many times since it was announced the Borg would show up on Enterprise, so I ask it again. I vote Yes, but only if written properly (Which I think it'll be done right).

I'm a little late with this post, but I agree with VaBeachGuy.

Since Regeneration has already aired IMO it is questionable whether it was well written. It did provide a nice bit of continuity with First Contact.

i voted no. after all in picards time the borg were next to impossible to defeat. so how on earth or any other planet are the crew of ENTERPRISE gonna deal with them. i think their just trying to bring in more familiarity. instead they need to go their own course. but alas i shall watch the episode like all others.

I voted no as well. But, if written properly, i suppose it could be alright..I just wouldn't like to see all that many conflicts in the timeline. I'm picky I guess! :laugh:

No. Lolly pop said it perfectly..The Borg weren't mentioned in TOS and more eps with them would only make us wonder why. The beauty of Enterprise is that we can be introduced to new aliens instead of those we've seen menace other trek shows.

I just have a problem with the fact that they didn't explain why no one ever mentioned it again until Q Who! They just left it out in the open! Everyone knew, and they even had a way to combat assimilation, I mean, I thought it was just ridiculous. It sure didn't help me like ENT any better...

It just gets into the whole mess of going backward instead of forward and painting yourself into a corner. Seeing Borg, Ferengi, Gorn, or Romulans gets into skating on thin ice.