Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

Found a Model of the Enterprise D

I went out last Saturday yard sale-ing with my sister. On our last stop there was a model of the Enterprise D - It's about a foot tall and the saucer about ten inches diameter. If you press a button it has some standard phrases from the computer voice. Not bad for fifty cents.

That's quite a deal TUH..You're so lucky to have found that..I trust it is in pretty good shape ?

Hey, I've got the complete set of blueprints for the ENTERPRISE, WANNA SEE THEM? ;)

i have one its about 14.5 inches long.. it makes 4 sounds phaser, torpedo, warp, and impulse and i forget what i did with it when i was younger but it has a grey mark on the underside of the hull... kinda looks like its a burn mark from a fight.. but its hardly noticeable

We (my family) used to have 2 of the first playmate's Enterprise-D toys, but one i'd like to see is one that's almost the same, but made so the saucer comes off instead of the nacelles (although this would make sense on a starship, the toy should be closer to the production model). And for a change they could have a lithium-ion battery inside the saucer allowing it to have it's own sounds when it's seperate from the drive section :eekout: . To accomplish this they should use the same technique used to make the Enterprise NX-01 toy so realistic. :roflmao: