Sign in to follow this  
Captain Bolivar

How Would You Rate "Azati Prime"?

What rating would you give "Azati Prime" out of 10?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. What rating would you give "Azati Prime" out of 10?

I gave tonight's episode Azati Prime a 10 out of 10.

Great special effects!

Click for Spoiler:

Why the cliffhanger?

Click for Spoiler:

I know that there was a possibility of a continuation but how are they going to make us wait almost two months for the conclusion. Like I've mentioned before this was a great episode. As usual ,the ship is in some major need of repair. Another thing why are they being the crew of Enterprise trying to save the Xindi. They still believe that humans have something to do with the destruction of their race which isn't true. If anything the crew of NX-01 are trying to help them not destroy them. The Xindi didn't want to believe that some of their own people may have had a hand in the destuction of their people. Once Capt. Archer spoke with them, he had given them reason to rethink their displaced blame. Hopefully, the continuation of this episode has a happy ending.

I loved it. ;) 

Click for Spoiler:

I especially loved the future scenes (of course), and wish there would've been more of em. I had seen some screen captures of the ships earlier today; it was nice to see a Prommie again, and the E-J doesn't look awful.

Click for Spoiler:

OMG! There was a Prometheus-class ship and I missed it? ;)

Click for Spoiler:

That's the general assumption. You can see it better in the ep itself, but here's a screen shot. Look closely at the bottom.

prometheus.JPG

I loved it. ;) 

Click for Spoiler:

I especially loved the future scenes (of course), and wish there would've been more of em. I had seen some screen captures of the ships earlier today; it was nice to see a Prommie again, and the E-J doesn't look awful.

Click for Spoiler:

OMG! There was a Prometheus-class ship and I missed it? :D

Click for Spoiler:

That's the general assumption. You can see it better in the ep itself, but here's a screen shot. Look closely at the bottom.

prometheus.JPG

I see it, I see it! B) I was getting cake from the kitchen when it returned from commercial, I'll have to pay close attention to this scene come Saturday. ;)

Only one word comes to mind "WOW"..

This was the most exciting episode of Star Trek since Best of Both Worlds.

I can't believe I have to wait six weeks for continuation!!!  :wow:

6 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you serious?!?!? I have to wait 6 weeks to see what comes next!!!!!!! This episode was definitely the best Enterprise episode I've seen in a long while, may even be the best one I've seen. :wow: 6 WEEKS!?!?!?!?!?! I'll never make it.........

:wow:

Jaina

I don't want to see Enterprise cancelled, but I think both the Xindi storyline and the Temporal coldwar storylines are dead in the water. The StarTrek franchise really needs some new creative blood. I have to make myself watch Enterprise because I really can't bring myself to care what happens.

Wow, great episode! I had been curious how there were so many hull breaches but no one was ever lost in space, I guess that isn't always true. :wow::wow:

By the way those weren't "bodies" flying into space but 'people', just wanted to clarify that for someone who said "bodies" earlier. :)

I knew there was going to be a break, but 6-7 weeks before another new episode? Ack, that stinks! :wow:

Oh well, that gives me plenty of time to work on school projects and stuff I suppose... :wow:

Excelent show. but rated it a 7.5 because of the interlude of what 7 weeks or so. great battle scene.

It was actually a decent episode by B&B!!!!!!

:clap

Somehow I don't think they could have survived with hull breaches on almost all but two decks!!!!

I mean the hull stress would be enormous!!!!!!

Unfortunately I did not like the part where T'pol cried. I mean vulcans supress their emotions!!!! She needs Vulcan Meditation!!!! Now that's logical!!!!! I gaive it an 8

I gave it a 9 (I am a tough grader). It was excellent. Quite possibly the best episode of the series so far.

Someone made a comparison earlier to "Best of Both Worlds". I agree it is worthy of the comparison.

Click for Spoiler:

The "disagreement" between T'Pol and Trip about her coming out of the "Ready Room" was very reminiscent of arguments in TOS between Spock and McCoy (when Spock was in charge). :wow:

Guest Mike_Hines01

I gave this episode 10/10, I thought it was the best that I've seen so far. The only downside is it's going to be 6 weeks before we find out what happens next. 6 weeks :wow: I'm sure they've done it on purpose.

Especially those crewman being sucked into space, totally unexpected.

Correction sir, blown out.

Data- The Naked Now

Don't worry, Riker got it wrong too :dude:

Click for Spoiler:

Anyway, I thought this was one of the best episodes ever. I can't wait to see the rest of it. Suprised the heck outta me when those crewmembers we're killed. I think come Saturday I will tape it. One thing though, what do you think T'Pol's reaction to Archer shows about their relationship now? Edited by ussacclaim

:o I rated it a 9 out of 10. :( :lol: B) It left me on the edge of my seat. Now I am reading here that I will have to wait to find out what will happen next !!!!! :eek: arrrrg! :dude: This will frustate me. B)

WOW!! I give the latest installment of ENT a 10 - had me at the edge of my La-Z-Boy!! I find it incredible that the ship sustained so much damage, and was still in one piece. And as to Archer's dilemma , and the possible alliance, well... I look forward to how the script writers develop these events.

:dude:

A good episode. I gave it an 8.

Click for Spoiler:

I loved the display image of the Enterprise J. However if and when Archer is successful with the restoration of the timeline and taming of the Xindi threat then I believe that this ship will not exist.

This episode definately adds a new light to the Xindi conflict, and I can not wait to see how the Suliban fit in (if at all). The special effects in this episode show that the effects crews have been hard at work. The crewman floating into space was nothing more than amazing.

I absolutely loved this episode. Very exciting. I gave it a 9.5. And to think I was upset that they left that cliffhanger at the end not knowing there was going to be a 7 week break! Arrrggh!!!! That is so bootie!!! I can't believe they are even considering cancelling the show. If only UPN and TPTB would stop attacking our poor Enterprise like the Xindi did last night. I had a weird feeling of sorrow while watching those scenes and felt it parodied reality in a weird way. They wouldn't know a good thing if it bit them in the *buttocks*. Besides if Enterprise is so bad then why do they show it twice and week anyway? Maybe because UPN sucks and the best show they have is ENT!!! :dude: Anyway, I don't know where that came from B), sorry..It's not healthy to hold it in. Long story short, I loved the episode and I love the show!

Well, I caught the second half of it, and will hopefully get to see the entire episode Saturday. I will rate it after I see the whole thing.

I was left emotionally drained,

Click for Spoiler:

watching Enterprise take a beatig like that!

Of course it makes perfect sense that as Enterprise

Click for Spoiler:

got closer and closer to the Xindi weapon, and deeper into the Expanse, that they would eventually be outmanned and outgunned. Still every hull breach hurt. T'pol seemed unable to respond to the pummeling...she was not giving commands.

Stardate:214178.8

Man I missed it on Wendsay so I had a friend tape it and i just now got done watching it.

Click for Spoiler:

Awsome episode.I liked everythingh about it.The beating Enterprise took was awsome and the crewman being sucked into sapce looked cool as well.T'pol crying becuase she thought Archer dead pretty much erases all doubt of her feelings about him.People are complaining about her showing emotion but i have a feeling that we will seee why she is so emotional.I liked the future as well.Enterprise J huh.Man i wanted to seee more of that ship.Now i'm curios what happened to the Enterprise E,F,G,H,and I.

I would igve this episode a 10 but because of the fact I thought it should of beena 2 parter and the fact that we have to wait till April 21st irks me so I give Azati Prime 9/10

Well, it is kind of a two parter as the next episode will continue the story line. I'm not going to put this in a spoiler box since it is fairly obvious that the next ep will have to continue the story line. Actually, its more comparible to several DS9 arcs (Homefront - Paradise Lost, Favor the Bold - Sacrifice of Angels).

Yea, Thanks, I don't get it til TOMORROW. Tell you then.

:huh:

Well, it is kind of a two parter as the next episode will continue the story line. I'm not going to put this in a spoiler box since it is fairly obvious that the next ep will have to continue the story line. Actually, its more comparible to several DS9 arcs (Homefront - Paradise Lost, Favor the Bold - Sacrifice of Angels).

Stardate:214178.9

I relize that but DS9 still had a few 2 parters thrown in there I just thing Azati Prime should have been one.Well depending on what happens with the next few episodes i will probably change my mind anyway.

I relize that but DS9 still had a few 2 parters thrown in there I just thing Azati Prime should have been one.Well depending on what happens with the next few episodes i will probably change my mind anyway.

Actually, DS9 had no two-parters between the season 4 premiere and the series finale. It did have some cliffhangers, but no two-parters. At least, not by what I define as a two-parter. :huh:

Actually, DS9 had no two-parters between the season 4 premiere and the series finale. It did have some cliffhangers, but no two-parters. At least, not by what I define as a two-parter. :huh:

Homefront/Paradise Lost was a 2 parter and In Purgatory's Shadow/By Inferno's Light was a 2 parter.

You may not consider them 2 parters but that is your personal choice. A 2 parter episode is 1 story that spans 2 episodes or Parts. Hence - "2 parter".

Homefront/Paradise Lost was a 2 parter and In Purgatory's Shadow/By Inferno's Light was a 2 parter.

You may not consider them 2 parters but that is your personal choice. A 2 parter episode is 1 story that spans 2 episodes or Parts. Hence - "2 parter".

I don't think that constitutes a two-parter, other wise we've had three-part, four-part, and so forth type episodes. A two-part episode would be one episode aired as a two-hour event or aired a week apart.

Examples: "Future's End, Parts I & II" - We see part 1 on one night, then part 2 the next week. "Dark Frontier, Parts I & II" - Aired as a tele-movie.

If the episode has two different titles, then I consider it two episodes. Let's use SG-1's season 7 "supposed" 2-part premiere. Am I to allways call it the "Fallen/Homecoming" two-parter? Nope, I'd refer to it as "Fallen" and "Homecoming", a cliffhanger and a resolution episode.

I understand what you mean, but what you describe is a two-episode arc. The episodes all having the same name with "Part #" is what makes it a 2-parter in my book.

Sorry guys, just had to get that off my chest. ;)

Edited by Captain Jean-Luc Picard

I don't think that constitutes a two-parter, other wise we've had three-part, four-part, and so forth type episodes. A two-part episode would be one episode aired as a two-hour event or aired a week apart.

Examples: "Future's End, Parts I & II" - We see part 1 on one night, then part 2 the next week. "Dark Frontier, Parts I & II" - Aired as a tele-movie.

If the episode has two different titles, then I consider it two episodes. Let's use SG-1's season 7 "supposed" 2-part premiere. Am I to allways call it the "Fallen/Homecoming" two-parter? Nope, I'd refer to it as "Fallen" and "Homecoming", a cliffhanger and a resolution episode.

I understand what you mean, but what you describe is a two-episode arc. The episodes all having the same name with "Part #" is what makes it a 2-parter in my book.

Sorry guys, just had to get that off my chest. :(

The Official view of STARTREKFANS.NET is that if it is 1 story spread over 2 episodes it is a 2 parter. The name of the title doesn't matter. Roman numerals don't matter. If it's 1 story spread over 2 episodes it's a 2 parter.

Glad I could clear that up for ya. ;)

Sign in to follow this