Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nemesis

Blizzards are fun

Wow! Snow...*shudder* I love my desert.

I wouldn't be able to live in a desert. What about snowboarding?? And hockey?? Sure there is street hockey and duneboarding, but it's just not the same. I love the snow. Lol. (Well in moderation! I was so happy. All the snow was melting and I had that great "it's spring" feeling, and then it has snowed two nights in a row!! Grr. Enough is enough.)

Wow! Snow...*shudder* I love my desert.

I wouldn't be able to live in a desert. What about snowboarding?? And hockey?? Sure there is street hockey and duneboarding, but it's just not the same. I love the snow. Lol. (Well in moderation! I was so happy. All the snow was melting and I had that great "it's spring" feeling, and then it has snowed two nights in a row!! Grr. Enough is enough.)

Yay! Hockey! I could only ever live in cold places, heat makes me too hot and tired ;)

San Diego and Anahiem BOTH have Hockey teams, Nemesis. the average temperature in BOTH places is probably a nice summer day for you.

And wowzers, those were some ginormous snowdrifts.

San Diego and Anahiem BOTH have Hockey teams, Nemesis. the average temperature in BOTH places is probably a nice summer day for you.

But I like to play on the outside rinks or ponds with friends. It gives you a much more free feeling. I don't know why. It just makes you feel like you are in the past.

But I like to play on the outside rinks or ponds with friends. It gives you a much more free feeling. I don't know why. It just makes you feel like you are in the past.

And the breeze on your face, plus the ripples in the ice because of its natural imperfections. You can not ask for more ;)

Yeah, but a power boat doesn't work worth a damn on ice! What if I want to go cruising in my uncle's 40 foot Fishing boat on Christmas Day?

Yeah, but a power boat doesn't work worth a damn on ice! What if I want to go cruising in my uncle's 40 foot Fishing boat on Christmas Day?

Thats what the sea is for, it takes a heck of a lot to freeze the Halifax Harbour ;)

I'm so with Jim on this. Give me a warm day and the sun on my shoulders. Cold just makes my nose run. I'd rather be able to go out in a tank top in February. sunshine.gif

I'd rather be able to go out in a tank top in February. sunshine.gif

What do you think they do up here ;)

I'm shivering just thinking about that. ;) brrrrrr

I'm with RC on this one; enough with the cold-talk already! ;) (j/k) I like a little winter, but a guy can only take so much. ;)

Wow that's alot of snow. We had about an inch of snow where I live a few weeks back. The whole place went mad all the roads were totally grid locked that evening and the next day virtually none of the schools opened. It was crazy. :wow:

Edit:I can't spell :wow:

Awwwww poor Delta, and actually that Blizzard was like our entire winter snowfall into one. We had a realitively mild winter, except the deep freeze that we had for a few days but I didn't find it that cold :wow:

And wowzers, those were some ginormous snowdrifts.

uh....no hockey team in San Diego, that's San Jose. And frankly if there's a lock out, I can't see hockey in Anahiem or San Jose.

Wow, that's a lot of snow Nemesis. When I saw the stuff on the Weather Network I was wondering how you were doing. I heard some areas were getting 10 cm of snow an hour!

uh....no hockey team in San Diego, that's San Jose. And frankly if there's a lock out, I can't see hockey in Anahiem or San Jose.

Whoa. Totally missed that. Lol.

And I don't see it either. And hopefully my Oilers can survive it. ;) . Your Leafs should have no problem at all.

The driver was probably driving too fast anyway.

I loved blizzards as a kid and I misss them so, we must only drive 2 hours to reach snow but the road there is a 2 lane highway and the traffic snarls negate any fun to be had from going so we never do. I want a blizzard here!

The driver was probably driving too fast anyway.

I loved blizzards as a kid and I misss them so, we must only drive 2 hours to reach snow but the road there is a 2 lane highway and the traffic snarls negate any fun to be had from going so we never do. I want a blizzard here!

Big Bear?