Sign in to follow this  
LordOfTheBorg

Wat do you do in ur spare time?

what do you do in your spare time(apart from nothing)?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. what do you do in your spare time(apart from nothing)?

• NOTHING
    • SOMETHING
    • wat are you doing, writing a book?
    • read
    • Watch Tv
    • INTERNET INTERNET INTERNET
    • All of the above
    • None of the above
    • Other
    • Wha...?

INTERNET :biggrin:

Though I sometimes also read a book or watch TV. But mainly internet. I can't live without it. :huh:

Mrs. Captain Picard

im still writen my book Voric Ruler of the River and so far T'mir, Ross, Gaia, Voric, Marqus and Hekate are about to get attacked by replicans dolmocrates, pederwolves that are about to destroy riverdell.

I spend my free time contemplating a time in which George W. Bush will reign supreme....

Just kidding, what I do depends on what time of day it is.

Spare time? What's "spare time?"

I have to get CJLP to get his dictionary out again to tell me what "bored" means. :P Does that happen in "spare time?"

Reading, writing, handiwork, research (yes, believe me, it's fun!), play music - and on and on - there's so much to do!!!!!!

I'm on the internet quite a bit although mostly at STF and DataLoreFiction. I write, sometimes by myself and sometimes with Lessa. I enjoy working on doctored pictures of VBG in Photoshop or occassional making a flash presentation in Swish. Mostly I spend hours chatting with Lessa, RC, dill and/or VBG on AIM.

I had to say "All of the above" because I'm constantly reading for pleasure/school, on the internet (while on the web I'm listening to music) and watching tv too. I'm always multitasking! lol. And I am writing a book, and I love to draw, and paint, but I only do when my creative juices start flowing and I'm inspired... I'll get an idea and BAM I have to do it or else I'll lose it. ;) I love to work out too, it's awesome because I always go either with my best friend when I'm lonely, or I go alone when I need to think or just get it out.

Edited by t'mir

I've been multitasking alot. If I'm on the net, I am on this site, on msn, and listening to music. And I'm doing that all right now, plus I am playing my guitar. Lol.

Guitar? Get out! That's tight... my bro is awesome on the guitar, and I used to play.. but I got bummed out when he got way better than me. I should pick it up again... I just need time. Do you play acoustic/electric?

Mine's a purple Fender strat electric. I think Josh (my brother) has an Ibanez and a strat, but I'm not positive.

Edited by t'mir

Acoustic. But I'm not good. Lol. I just started last night. Haha. I've always had a guitar but have never used it. I took some tabs off the net last night and can already play James Bond, Indiana Jones, and Inspector Gadget off by heart, but I'm a newbie. Lol.

Mine is a Yamaki? Acoustic.

Sweet, I have a cheap peavy guitar right now. It's electric and has sweet sound, I love it....its green ;)

Paint, draw, mostly my Iguanas, drink alot of tea, Trek, swim or work-out at the Y, fight with my neighbors about too much noise, write.

All the above! :P

I read books and comics. :(

I also listen to all genres of music. :(

I hang out with friends and family. ;)

I am also writing a "what if " Fan fiction story in my spare time when I not doing the hobbies above or working. ;):D B) :clap:

I need a response to this poll that says all of the above plus, I have days where I do almost nothing and the next I pass myself I'm doing so many things. I think this happens to everyone. I have a dream where I win the lottery and then I do nothing, absolutely nothing for the rest of my life. It's a long shot but I can dream :wow:

I'm on the internet quite a bit although mostly at STF and DataLoreFiction. I write, sometimes by myself and sometimes with Lessa. I enjoy working on doctored pictures of VBG in Photoshop or occassional making a flash presentation in Swish. Mostly I spend hours chatting with Lessa, RC, dill and/or VBG on AIM.

I never should have taught you how to use all those neat toys.... :wow::wow:

What do I do in my spare time? STF.

I do all of the above but i also do....singing,piano lessons, ride horses,take the dog for a walk, listen to music,sing, dance,go to the cinema or go out with mates.

But apart from all that im mainly on the internet. :huh:

This might take me awhile. And what is "spare time"? I'm really not sure what that term refers to. I don't feel like I have "spare" time. I just have time...

And in that time I go to school for Police Foundations in college which will be complete soon.

I work out which includes lifting weights a few times a week (full body). I also go to Jiu Jitsu three times a week. Currently at Yellow belt. I also try to do some cardio as well but my cardio suffers in the winter.

I spend time with friends. I don't have a great deal of time to do so but I see some friends at least once a week.

Oh and I watch Enterprise, Angel, 24, and my new show: Stargate. It's great.

Sadly, I don't spend much time here anymore. Internet related Star Trek stuff (as well as watching re runs) was starting to take up all my life,