Sign in to follow this  
LordOfTheBorg

Wat do you do in ur spare time?

what do you do in your spare time(apart from nothing)?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. what do you do in your spare time(apart from nothing)?

• NOTHING
    • SOMETHING
    • wat are you doing, writing a book?
    • read
    • Watch Tv
    • INTERNET INTERNET INTERNET
    • All of the above
    • None of the above
    • Other
    • Wha...?

i said all of the above. in my free time i come on the net alot, i love to read, i write alot (even though i dont think im that good im still getting published..*face goes red* mum wants to phone up my la teacher .. arg.. its just a poem..) im actually writing a book.. (not going to make it.. is in a shoe box when my mums hands will never touch it) and im writing a script for the next star trek movie with my friend!! we got bermins e-mail!! *praises her friend for her computer skills* so ya.. im my other free time i hang with friends, exercise.. i love to play soccer, and i watch tv and stuff. i hate shopping by the way arg.. so much walking.. and edmontons mall is the worlds biggest.. i like to swim.. swim=good.. ... ... i like fire.. fire is nice.. it burns things.. any one here like to role play in real life? taht can be fun..... ya..

In my spare time I like gardening, fishing, and I take camping trips to the mountains and the beach.

I watch tv or surf the internet mainly or every so often read in my spare time or when I'm distracting myself from work or revision. I also spend my share time gliding, building a model ship or aircraft, seeing friends and boyfriend, cimena, pub etc...

Hmmmm *scratches chin* let me think..i have a 3year old daughter deb works full time so spare time...hmmm what is that again..lol

IF i get the chance then i play battlefield 2142 online or come here to see how my friends are doing,or scan the net for films and stuff to rip.

I voted "Other", because I do various things - read, watch tv, go online, crochet, or knit.

I said "all of the above". I do what I can, when I can.

Being a single parent keeps me busy.

i can never get away from my computer!!! sometimes i read, watch tv or video games somtimes i play outside.

too much stuff to type lol