LordOfTheBorg

Radio, Online or Real Life

Radio: Online Or Real Life  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Radio: Online Or Real Life

• Real Life
    • I Don't Listen To Radio
    • COMBINATION

COMBINATION between radio, CDs or tunes on my PC from day to day. Today it's radio because KGB does twofer twosdays. (two songs by the same artist blocks) Right now I'm hearing song 1 of a Phil Collins block: In the Air Tonight.

My car doesn't have a CD player, and I have no cassettes, so I listen to the radio in my car, and in my office because I mostly don't have the presence of mind to bring CDs with me in the morning.

I listen to music on my 'puter. I burn all my CDs in to windows media player. :biggrin: I'm rocking out right now to Beautiful Letdown

oh yeah, as for live music, I try to get it as much as I can!!!!

Edited by t'mir

If Patrick Stewart is on a British or American radio show, I am forced to use the online radio live stream. :biggrin:

But that's the only case in which I use online radio. I prefer the "real" radio. :huh:

Mrs. Captain Picard

When My brother had his radio show at WCLC (On Live365.com), I'd listen on the net to him. other than that, I listen to the radio in the car, or maybe CDs. My stations are US99 (Chicago) FM 106(Milwaukee) and 620 WTMJ (Milwaukee) I like listening to the Greenhouse on TMJ, and their Military Update with Airmen Worst Class Cienciola (And I know I misspelled that)

:biggrin: :huh: I quit listening to the radio, there's never anything on I want to hear. Besides I've spent far to much time and money building my cd collection, of course when cd's become obsolete I'll be very annoyed.

I listen to real radio 7 hours a day 6 days a week. I work at a radio station. So please listen to real radio so I can keep my job I don't know how to do anything else. :P

I almost always have the radio on in my car, I listen to it in my room pretty often, and I listen online once in a while since one of my stations doesn't transmit all the way up to campus. ;)

(www.klove.com, www.air1.com)

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I only listen to music radio; talk radio's not really my thing. :P

Edited by Ace

Actually, I will admit that I listen to news on the radio but never music, there's never any music on any station that I like. And yes, I have very obscure taste in music, it's a real pain but what are you gonna do? Other than spending way too much money on import cd's on eBay I really don't have a "legal" choice. I like what I like and that's just the way it is.

I only listen to the radio when I'm in the car. The same goes for cds. At home I listen to music on my computer.

Combinations and i have heard a star trek radio on 380.com in America by a star trek fans web.

I not used to my yahoo.station but i have station on local cable Radio station Asto Web Malaysia

I listen to Radio Margaritaville online almost all day at work.

At home, it's almost all mp3's these days.

99.999% of the time it is in real life. There has been extremely few occasions when I have listened to online radio. What I do common, however, is listen to the satellite radio that I get on Dish Network. I listen to it a lot when I'm on the net and nothing is on TV