Sign in to follow this  
stoned_vulcan

Moments That Made You Cry

I can't remember if I cried when Spock died in TWOK, but I know my sisiter and I were mad because they killed Mr. Spock! I did cry when Kirk struggled to keep his voice from breaking in his eulogy. I agree with t'mir that one of the most moving moments was when Geordi waited to see his first sunrise. I cried then.

when data died, when dax died, then tasha died, when bev and picard were on that plantes and their minds were stuck together (sniff) when worf goes all crazy when he misses jadzia in that one ep, when picard learns of what happend to his family, when spock died, when.. (list goes on)

I cried when Shinzon died, when Data died, when B-4 sang. Man I'm a big ole softy

Oh, how I bawled my head off in Nemesis the first time I saw that movie! It wasn't so much the fact that Data died, as it was the very end when B4 sings a little.

I also cried in Generations when Data's cornered by that other guy who's pointing a phaser at him. He gets scared, starts pleading for his life and starts to cry...which starts me in joining him!

Star Trek II was the movie that hooked me on Star Trek forever. Out of all of the sad scenes Spock's death scene makes me cry everytime I watch it. Another scene that is sad for me comes from the same movie when Scotty shows up on the bridge with his cadet in his arms and then in sick bay when he says that all the other cadets started running, but he stood his post. If I remember correctly that young cadet is suppose to be Scotty's nephew, but I'm not sure if it's explained that way in the movie or not. I think it's mentioned in the book.

Edited by Vulcan IDIC

:P In Generations/Kirk died saving the entire universe

Which just punctuates who he was! James T. Kirk --the one and only! ( I don't think I cried though...)

Only scene that got me choked up ever in trek was when Kirks father sacrificed himself to save his wife, his son and his crew, and those last moments of his life.