Sign in to follow this  
LordOfTheBorg

Tng Books

i want to read all of them, but unfortunetly my library only has about 4-5, but i can't find them :vbg: and i have asked, and still can't :wow: anyone else read them? BTW, my library supposedly has 33 st books, but i don't think thats true. :wow:

BTW, i never noticed but nice smilie VBG :wow:

I have read alot....try a flea market or second hand store..I have found

some there in good condition.

I love reading them, the writing is so good I feel like its a new episode....I

read alot and can read a ST book in one afternoon.

I suggest Imzadi I & II for TNG

and Pathways if you like VOY. :wow:

I have about 80 star trek novels, about 50 of these are Next Generation. I buy most of mine from second hand book stores or I special order them from a major book retailer. I highly recommend the New Frontier series by Peter David. The hardest thing to find in Australia is new reference books, any aussies out there who might know where I can get them?

Guest Ktrek

I think the new DS9 relaunch series starting with "Avatar" parts 1 & 2 are well worth reading. Also the new "Lost Era Series". Every book in that one is great! I also agree with the suggestion of "Imzadi". Actually any written by Peter David are fun.

Ktrek

I have read every single TNG (Imzadii was the best) and VOY book (Mosaic was the best)........I 've started on the DS9 since the re-launch, and I'm really starting to enjoy them........(of Course......owning the first 5 seasons on DVD dosen't hurt either.....lol)

I haven't read a great many of the Trek fics but Dark Mirror is the one that sticks in my mind as being a great story and extremely well written - I have vague recollections of not minding one called Intelivore too and Imzadi was good. Of the ones I've read - Peter David is the author to hit on.

Guest Ktrek

Last time I posted on this thread I thought it was for Star Trek books in general. Now I see you wanted to know what are some of the TNG books are best. I already suggested Imzadi by Peter David. but here are a couple of others that I thought were VERY good and worthwhile reads.

1. Metamorphosis - Jean Lorrah

2. Dark Mirror - Diane Duane

3. Kahless - Michael Jan Friedman

4. Immortal Coil - Jeffrey Lang

5. Battle For Betazed - Charlotte Douglas & Susan Kearney

6. Masks - John Vornholt

7. Q-In-Law - Peter David

8. Q-Squared - Peter David

9. Vendetta - Peter David

All these titles are either 4 or 5 star books. 5 being the highest.

Hope this helps!

Ktrek

Edited by Ktrek

I have just started reading Immortal Coil, it's my first TNG book.. I have also read the first 4 New Frontier books, they were great!

I bought my books on the Internet at a swedish website..

I believe there is a UK website that has a lot of them too..

Check out: http://www.pickabook.co.uk/