Sign in to follow this  
Tal

A Time To...

I was just wondering if someone oculd post a list of all the A time to series starting with the first one to the last one, Im wanting to now in what order i should buy them.

Thanks for any help.

Guest Ktrek

Sure! Here is the order:

1. A Time to Be Born

2. A Time to Die

3. A Time to Sow

4. A Time to Harvest

5. A Time to Love

6. A Time to Hate

7. A Time to Kill

8. A Time to Heal

9. A Time for War, a Time for Peace

Kevin

they seems interesting and I came very close to buying some of them but I just have never gotten around to it.

What are they about?

Thanks for the help. Im not sure what they are about but have heard alot of people saying that they are good books so ive decided to get them. (gives me something to do while i wait for the train.)

Filling the gap between "ST:IX Insurrection" and "ST:X Nemesis" are nine books - four duologies and a single finale book.

Basically, they chronicle the events we didn't see, and show what happened to make the crew split in "ST:X".

A Time To Be Born (John Vornholt)

A Time To Die (John Vornholt)

A Time To Sow (Dayton Ward & Kevin Dilmore)

A Time To Harvest (Dayton Ward & Kevin Dilmore)

A Time To Love (Robert Greenberger)

A Time To Hate (Robert Greenberger)

A Time To Kill (David Mack)

A Time To Heal (David Mack)

A Time for War, a Time for Peace (Keith R.A. DeCandido)

My reviews are at a Trek book site: http://www.BookTrek.tk. Amongst the members of the forums there are Dayton Ward and David Mack, both "A Time To..." authors, and the writer of the finale book ("War/Peace"), Keith R.A. DeCandido chatted with the site about his book HERE.

Guest Ktrek

I enjoyed the series but all I can say is that after nine months of this series I'm glad that it's "A Time To Move On" that interests me now! :rolleyes:

Kevin

The ones I read, I thought were ok at best. I had "A Time to be Born" and "A Time To Die", they did not pique my interest as I thought they would.

I ended up picking up a few of my older novels I have and reading them again instead, some examples: "Immortal Coil", "Survivors", "Here There Be Dragons", "Metamorphosis". If not ones like that then any of the movie novelizations.

Guest Ktrek

Yillara,

The two you read are the two worst books of the series. Every book gets better as you go along.

Kevin

hey, Ktrek, what do you mean the first two are the worst? I think they're the best ones! Don't tell me that Wesley coming back didn't interest "any" of you! Come on, that was the best part! I'd been waiting for that, and thoroughly enjoyed it. If only he hadn't done it with that girl he fell in love with it would have been better. Being aChristian, that made me mad.

hey, Ktrek, what do you mean the first two are the worst? I think they're the best ones! Don't tell me that Wesley coming back didn't interest "any" of you! Come on, that was the best part! I'd been waiting for that, and thoroughly enjoyed it. If only he hadn't done it with that girl he fell in love with it would have been better. Being aChristian, that made me mad.

287790[/snapback]

Ditto.

I am at the beginning of A Time to Hate right now. So far they are all pretty good, though for some reason it took me forever to get into A Time to Harvest.

Yillara,

The two you read are the two worst books of the series. Every book gets better as you go along.

Kevin

280675[/snapback]

I may end up checking some of the others out eventually. Like ENT, I might give the series another chance before completely deciding.