Sign in to follow this  
sea trooper

What Trek Are You Watching Right Now?

Our last two viewings were TOS: Return of the Archons (man what a prequel ENT episode could have been done for this one!) & DS9: Playing God.

Edited by Alterego

just 5 minutes ago I finished watching "Fight or Flight", the second episode on the Star Trek: Enterprise season 1 DVD. Very, very fantastic episode where Hoshi discovers if she can handle being a part of the Enterprise or if she needs to go back to Earth and teach at the Starfleet Academy. Excellent episode :laugh:

Edited by Gamera

I was watching the Victoria Day Voyager marathon on Space. They are airing the top 10 episodes as voted on by the fans. I have only watched no. 1, 2 and 3 and I'm waiting for Trekkies to end (I hate that mockumentary) because they will be running the marathon again and I'll be able to watch nos. 10 through 4.

The episodes shown in the marathon were:

10. Year of Hell Part 1

9. Year of Hell Part 2

8. Timeless

7. Fair Haven

6. Message In a Bottle

5. Living Witness

4. The Haunting on Deck Twelve (?!)

3. Tinker, Tenor, Doctor, Spy

2. Endgame Part 1

1. Endgame Part 2

Gosh, I love marathons!!!

Just watched the Enterprise episode “Strange New World” and it was great. For those who don’t know what it is about, I’ll tell you. The crew of the Enterprise pays a visit to a beautiful, uninhabited planet. Enjoying their stay, they decide to take a mini-shore leave while studying the planet. Camping under the stars, telling ghost stories, everything seems to go well until a windstorm forces them to retreat to a cave. Slowly they become suspicious as the crew begins to suspect one another as they begin to feel that the planet may not be as uninhabited as they once believed.

Great episode!

Last up we watched TNG: Masks and Eye of the Beholder.

And speaking of clunker episodes here's two NG episodes in a row I don't particularly care for.

It's a good premise I suppose but I just plain don't get what Masks tries to accomplish... and who had the bright idea to, while an unknown was in the conmputer, PLUG DATA IN???:lol: I don't like that EotB tries to convince us organic material could go so long undetected by any shipboard sensor, lame excuse for a Troi episode imo. Psychic residue? :laugh: Please say it isn't so.

Enterprise Seasons 3 and 4 simultaneously on 2 different channels, and re-reuns of Season 7 TNG and Season 3 of DS9. Quite a lot actually!!!

I have just watched "The Andorian Incident" for the first time and I thought it was once again fantastic! It's probably my favorite episode of Enterprise so far, but that will probably change. What a cool twist at the end

Click For Spoiler
how it ends up that the Andorians were actually telling the truth and they were actually the good guys in the story. Never really saw it coming

excellent episode. :dude: :(

Edited by Gamera

TNG's "Half a Life" on Spike.

326149[/snapback]

I watched that too. On Space I watched TOS' The Return of the Archons, then TNG's All Good Things... (part 2) and VOY's Deadlock.

I just watch one of my favorite TNG episodes "A Matter of Time"

Click For Spoiler
the episode where Matt Frewer guest stars as a man from the 26th century and he said he was there to watch a historic moment take place on the famous Enterprise. And it turns out in the end he is really from the 22nd century and stole the time machine from a man from the 26th so he could steal machines and invent them in the past.

Great episodes once again! B) :dude: :(

I just remembered to post about last nights episode: VOY Projections :look: Fantastic use of a Holodeck here imo. I had completely forgotten about this one so it totally kept me guessing until it told me the answer. VOY began showing improvment in prevoius season 2 episodes but Projecions says Were here... deal with us!

DS9L Shattered Mirror.

Very goo episode. I loved the mirror Defiant in action! :look:

DS9: Body Parts

This episode was nothing like what I expected it to be about. And NO, it's not what you expect me to expect what it would be about!

I watched TOS' The Alternative Factor and TNG's The Vengeance Factor. I missed VOY today. Darn!

Good gosh, I had a Trek day today. I watched TOS' City on the Edge of Forever, then TNG's The Defector, followed by VOY's The Chute on Space this afternoon. Later I watched Gambit Parts I and II on DVD. After that came the Enterprise episode Daedalus on A-Channel and then Chain of Command Parts I and II on Spike.

I love days like this. :assimilated:

DS9: Broken Link

Such a good episode. Though Rene Auberjonois being naked was a bit of a shocker... :(

Ah, now I need to wait to get season 5!!!

Edited by sea trooper

Taped DS9 episode 'Heart of Stone' earlier, about to watch it now. Bet Spacetigger likes this episode.

Seeing that "Nerys" was going to die, I imagine spacetigger is more relieved. :wink2:

Getting ready to watch Insurrection with the text commentary, my favourite part of the special collector's edtions.

TNG: Cost Of Living.

Ambassador Troi is such a great character. I really like her.

I had forgotten that on Betazed the people don't wear clothes :frusty:

Edited by sea trooper

I had forgotten that on Betazed the people don't wear clothes :yahoo:

329976[/snapback]

Isn't That Just For The Weddings? :)

330048[/snapback]

Is it? I may be mistaken. :laugh:

Now I'm watching Birthright. TNG meets DS9!!! It's so cool seeing the Enterprise crew on the Deep Space Nine. I'm seriously overjoyed.

I had forgotten that on Betazed the people don't wear clothes :yahoo:

329976[/snapback]

Isn't That Just For The Weddings? :)

330048[/snapback]

Is it? I may be mistaken. :laugh:

Now I'm watching Birthright. TNG meets DS9!!! It's so cool seeing the Enterprise crew on the Deep Space Nine. I'm seriously overjoyed.

330138[/snapback]

It is only at weddings that they go naked.

I watched Birthright tonight as well. I do enjoy Part I more than Part II though but then I'm a Data fan. lol

Before Birthright came on, I watched Enterprise's Cease Fire and Stratagem on television. I also watched Unexpected and Terra Nova on DVD.

I love have Trek marathons!

I watched ST Generations and ST: FC tonight. I should be getting my ST: INS SE DVDs tomorrow so I'm looking forward to seeing them.