Sign in to follow this  
sea trooper

What Trek Are You Watching Right Now?

Actually, I don't know if this really counts as Trek, but I'm going to consider that it does.

I'm watching the second trailer to Brink Back Kirk. Pretty cool the way they've weaved everything together. There are always possibilities!

We just got our TNG Seasons 6 and 7 from Amazon.com with our Christmas money ... we are going to get Data's head out of San Francisco just as soon as we watch our Lord of the Rings: Return of the King Extended Edition.

We watched the first part of "Time's Arrow" in November and Data's head, Data himself and Guinan have been hanging out in San Fran with Mark Twain ever since!

We just got our TNG Seasons 6 and 7 from Amazon.com with our Christmas money ... we are going to get Data's head out of San Francisco just as soon as we watch our Lord of the Rings: Return of the King Extended Edition.

We watched the first part of "Time's Arrow" in November and Data's head, Data himself and Guinan have been hanging out in San Fran with Mark Twain ever since!

294049[/snapback]

:yahoo: I know what you mean, every time I watch TWOK I can't wait to "save" Spock by watching TSFS.

---

I hope to start up a Trek mini-thon in a few minutes stating with TNG: Attached...

DS9- Through The Looking Glass

I have to say, mirror Dax isn't anything short of hot!

TNG: Power Play

297110[/snapback]

Excellent choice! That's on my list of favourite episodes.

I'm watching the Soong arc from Enterprise.

O.k., now we're up to Chain of Command (Season 6 TNG).

Who else here loves that Captain Jellico made Troi finally put on a regulation Starfleet uniform? I love that scene. And I really don't mind Captain Jellico so much. He and Will are obviously never going to be able to work together, but the rest of the crew was beginning to make the adjustment.

Picard and Gul Madred scenes are very disturbing ... but David Warner is such a great actor as is Stewart that they are just magic together. Apparently they were together in an acting company when Stewart first started acting and Warner was someone he looked up to at that time. Neat to have them in a scene together on ST.