Sign in to follow this  
sea trooper

What Trek Are You Watching Right Now?

I just had chicken pox earlier and I don't have to go down to work so I get to watch all 10 Star Trek movies!

Guest Ktrek

Almost to the end of VOY season 2 then onwards to season three before season four come out! I hope! :huh:

Kevin

Edited by Ktrek

We are in the middle of Season 5 of TNG ... we're buying the DVDs one season at a time and that's where we are. The last episode we watched was the one called "Violations" (?) not sure on this title, but some kooky memory reader types were on board the Enterprise and the youngest one "raped" Deanna, Will and Beverly before he was found out.

Creepy episode, but very good. I loved it when Worf took the guy out with one hand at the end. :wacko:

DS9- Cardasians

261040[/snapback]

Cool. :wacko: I love the Cardassians ... Damar, Garak and Gul Dukat, Zyal, all of them.

Edited by gul_nodrog

DS9: The Maquis part II

I saw Blood Oath and The Maquis part I earlier. I am nearing the end of my season 2 set so I now have to order season 3. *tear*

I watched Enterprise earlier tonight on Space Channel and now I'm trying to get a couple of screen shots from the download of the episode.

THe computer screen as I type this. :P

ok, seriously I do not have the TV on at all. Maybe in a little while though, if I do not watch a show or a movie then I might decide to play a game on PS2 (hmmm....more than likely I should NOT pick the Karaoke Revolution game since pretty much I am the only one who is awake here. :P )

Edited by Yillara_Soong

I was trying to watch Enterprise on Space but my daughter has taken over the TV to watch animated Christmas specials tonight.

Sigh.gif I guess I'll have to wait to watch the tape I made of Borderland or watch the one I downloaded. I'm not sure if I went overboard in making sure I had a copy of the Soong arc.