Sign in to follow this  
sea trooper

What Trek Are You Watching Right Now?

Be it movies, shows, anything that you are looking at that is Trek related, shout it here!

I'm watching Voyager.

Right now they're airing Terok No...er... Deep Space 9 here. Just got to the last season. I can't believe they killed of Jadzia like that... :D

At first I didn't like DS9 because, well, it's a space station and I thought "How interesting can a space station be", and skipped it when it was aired a few years ago. Boy was that a mistake.

I also wonder what they plan on airing next... They already aired TOS, TNG one season of Enterprise and now DS9 will end soon... Voyager? I hope so.

Oh, they just finished showing the movies, the last one was on yesterday. But it was Generations.

I watch any Trek anytime I can! And stupid Spike had some kind of marathon today! It may be my last chance to watch Trek for a long time, as I am going to New Hampshire tomorrow and for five weeks to France after that!

I've been alternating between TNG season 4 and DS9 season 4. I haven't had enough money to keep up on buying the DVD sets, so I've been watching our old videotapes. The quality is so bad on the tapes that I can't watch more than one or two eps at a time. :)

I also caught the very end of "ST:Voyage Home" while I was on vacation. I was peeved that I missed most of it.

Off to go get my daily Trek fix. :laugh:

On Space:The Imagination Station i have usually seen one eps of "TOS"-"TNG"-"DS9"-Voyager" every few weeks

now the new schedule is "TOS"-"TNG"-"Voyager" shown everyday and if i could i'd tape it.

and on July 1st the TNG Marathon i taped "GENERATIONS"FIRST CONTACT"INSURRECTION"

:laugh: :) :) :bow:

Edited by LoveMalePecs1

i am watching "STARTREKFANS.NET" right now!!

DS9 "Rules of Engagement"

Didn't catch the end of it this afternoon on Spike, so we're watching it on tape.

At 8 and 9, I was watching TNG. The Enterprise C was cool. I smell a new series :bow:

Watching my tapes "Scorpion part 1" episode of Voyager. Awsome episode. I can't wait until next sunday for part 2 :P

Guest Mike_Hines01

Enterprise "Anomaly"

Guest Mike_Hines01

I'm watching Star Trek: Insurrection at the moment.

At the moment im not watching any trek. However l8er when i go to bed ill wratch my DS9 DVD's

:tank: :tomcat: :tank:

:blink:

I'm watching any Star Trek at any time I can, and at Mondays and Tuesdays a Swedish channel is showing Enterprise, so I watch it then.

PS.: Today they shall send the episode called "Canamar" . They are a little after the USA.

:blink:

Edited by 3 of 7

Guest Mike_Hines01

I'm currently watching Enterprise: 'Countdown'. I love that episode.