Sign in to follow this  
fenriz275

An Enterprise Just For The Guys

:bow: Yeah great idea wishfire..i have been wanting to test my phaser with night scope for a few weeks now :bow:

309036[/snapback]

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! :bow: BAD Dan! BAD! *sob* Debbie! Dan's being mean to Tribbles! *protects them* :P :) :bow: :P :)

309321[/snapback]

It's n ot nice to hurt tribbles. I'll take them off of your hands, that way you can't hurt them and I can give them to nice people.

309473[/snapback]

I was thwacking Hang :P Not the Tribbles! I'd never hurt a hair on their little backs :) *snuggles Tribbles*

309617[/snapback]

I didn't mean for it to sound like I said you were hurting them. I was actually yelling at Hang and helping you. No one should be allowed to hurt such cute little animals like Tribbles. Thet're just so cute and loveable.

309622[/snapback]

I know - I was just making sure.

Girls! JOint he Tribble Saving Union! The TSU!

309624[/snapback]

Yeah! SAVE THE TRIBBLES!!!! BEAT THE BOYS THAT WANT TO HURT THEM!!!

:bow: Yeah great idea wishfire..i have been wanting to test my phaser with night scope for a few weeks now :bow:

309036[/snapback]

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! :P BAD Dan! BAD! *sob* Debbie! Dan's being mean to Tribbles! *protects them* :P

309321[/snapback]

It's n ot nice to hurt tribbles. I'll take them off of your hands, that way you can't hurt them and I can give them to nice people.

309473[/snapback]

I was thwacking Hang :bow: Not the Tribbles! I'd never hurt a hair on their little backs :P *snuggles Tribbles*

309617[/snapback]

I didn't mean for it to sound like I said you were hurting them. I was actually yelling at Hang and helping you. No one should be allowed to hurt such cute little animals like Tribbles. Thet're just so cute and loveable.

309622[/snapback]

309624[/snapback]

309656[/snapback]

LMAO..cute animals pfffff sorry but this ship may be a mess but it was clearly marked on the transporter room wall NO PETS!!!!!.....and no *thwacking hang* on this ship ladys :) ...shoot them tribbles boys*locks and loads riot gun* :bow:

309036[/snapback]

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! :P BAD Dan! BAD! *sob* Debbie! Dan's being mean to Tribbles! *protects them* :)

309321[/snapback]

309473[/snapback]

I was thwacking Hang :P Not the Tribbles! I'd never hurt a hair on their little backs :) *snuggles Tribbles*

309617[/snapback]

309622[/snapback]

309624[/snapback]

309656[/snapback]

LMAO..cute animals pfffff sorry but this ship may be a mess but it was clearly marked on the transporter room wall NO PETS!!!!!.....and no *thwacking hang* on this ship ladys :P ...shoot them tribbles boys*locks and loads riot gun* :bow:

309659[/snapback]

*Cocks shotgun* Let the Great Tribble Hunt begin!!! :bow:

We can do that... because we're men! :)

Yeah great idea wishfire..i have been wanting to test my phaser with night scope for a few weeks now 

309036[/snapback]

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! :bow: BAD Dan! BAD! *sob* Debbie! Dan's being mean to Tribbles! *protects them* :bow:

309321[/snapback]

309473[/snapback]

I was thwacking Hang Not the Tribbles! I'd never hurt a hair on their little backs *snuggles Tribbles*

309617[/snapback]

309622[/snapback]

309624[/snapback]

309656[/snapback]

LMAO..cute animals pfffff sorry but this ship may be a mess but it was clearly marked on the transporter room wall NO PETS!!!!!.....and no *thwacking hang* on this ship ladys ...shoot them tribbles boys*locks and loads riot gun*

309659[/snapback]

*Cocks shotgun* Let the Great Tribble Hunt begin!!! :P

We can do that... because we're men! :bow:

309661[/snapback]

That's not nice. :tank: :tomcat: :) Any guys that come near the Tribbles, get's to find out what pure girl fury is like.

Edited by T'pol_1

LMAO..cute animals pfffff sorry but this ship may be a mess but it was clearly marked on the transporter room wall NO PETS!!!!!.....and no *thwacking hang* on this ship ladys :) ...shoot them tribbles boys*locks and loads riot gun* :bow:

309659[/snapback]

Daniel! Don't make me get Debbie and the other girls :bow:

And yes, there's lots of Hang thwacking :P

LMAO..cute animals pfffff sorry but this ship may be a mess but it was clearly marked on the transporter room wall NO PETS!!!!!.....and no *thwacking hang* on this ship ladys :P ...shoot them tribbles boys*locks and loads riot gun* :P

309659[/snapback]

Daniel! Don't make me get Debbie and the other girls ;)

And yes, there's lots of Hang thwacking ;)

309810[/snapback]

LOL i didnt know the Power Puff girls where in startrek :borg2:

LMAO..cute animals pfffff sorry but this ship may be a mess but it was clearly marked on the transporter room wall NO PETS!!!!!.....and no *thwacking hang* on this ship ladys :P ...shoot them tribbles boys*locks and loads riot gun* :P

309659[/snapback]

Daniel! Don't make me get Debbie and the other girls ;)

309810[/snapback]

LOL i didnt know the Power Puff girls where in startrek :borg2:

310353[/snapback]

Well, the Star Trek Universe still has a lot of stuff not seen.. so Bubbles, Blossom and Buttercup might just be out there. (Actually only reasons I know their names is because I used to teach and because my sister and her two friends called themselves after the PowerPuff Girls)

LMAO..cute animals pfffff sorry but this ship may be a mess but it was clearly marked on the transporter room wall NO PETS!!!!!.....and no *thwacking hang* on this ship ladys :P ...shoot them tribbles boys*locks and loads riot gun* :borg2:

309659[/snapback]

Daniel! Don't make me get Debbie and the other girls :P

309810[/snapback]

LOL i didnt know the Power Puff girls where in startrek ;)

310353[/snapback]

Well, the Star Trek Universe still has a lot of stuff not seen.. so Bubbles, Blossom and Buttercup might just be out there. (Actually only reasons I know their names is because I used to teach and because my sister and her two friends called themselves after the PowerPuff Girls)

310355[/snapback]

I love that show :P When I used to watch it...can't no nore :P :P So hush Daniel! It's a good show :P Pwoerful girlies :P

[LMAO..cute animals pfffff sorry but this ship may be a mess but it was clearly marked on the transporter room wall NO PETS!!!!!.....and no *thwacking hang* on this ship ladys :P ...shoot them tribbles boys*locks and loads riot gun* :P

309659[/snapback]

With all the mess and most likely no maintenance I believe no one can see the "NO PETS!!!!" sign in the transporter room. Anyway with the mess how can anyone see a tribble.

I also see no sign saying "No Thwacking Hang. *thwacks hangs and runs laughing madly* ;):borg2:

Anyway with the mess how can anyone see a tribble.

310614[/snapback]

:P I can just picture it. Someone sees a tribble in a cup and says, "Whoa, I've never seen an old cup of beer grow mold like that!" and then walks away.

*Nods*..Sure thats the reason you know there names :yahoo:

I also see no sign saying "No Thwacking Hang. *thwacks hangs and runs laughing madly*

:P  :P

LOL then i will put one up..NO THWACKING HANG!!!!....cuz i have a head ache :laugh:

Edited by hangon

<<Drops in off of personal Shuttle>>

"FOR MALTHUS!!!"

<<Starts Shooting Tribbles with a TWoK Era Type 2 Phaser in each hand>>

:P

*Nods*..Sure thats the reason you know there names :P

:yahoo: *sigh* My sister and her friends had gotten to the point of having little dolls of or keychains of the characters (EmilSoong was Buttercup, I think.. :laugh: whichever is the blond one )

Edited by Yillara_Soong

LOL then i will put one up..NO THWACKING HANG!!!!....cuz i have a head ache :angry:

310668[/snapback]

Hmmm.... *looks around to see if anyone is looking and places tape over the sign.* :eek::look:

Click For Spoiler
Let the thwacking begin!

For A Mens Only Ship Seems To Be A Lot Of Women. (Lets Get Yhem All Mad No See Fishnet Stockings Low Cut Tops) K Ladies Tear Me Apart

Yeah, I can see the ship won't last long without us females! Some has to tell the boys to clean after themselves and to protect all the tribbles. :angry:

Edited by Odie

But the whole point of the tribbles is to eat our left-overs and for our games of tribble-ball!

Protect them all you want on your ship! :P Otherwise, we're going to come over there and leave our underwear and socks laying around all over the place! :P

Edit: And our empty beer cans! :P

Edited by wishfire

Well for the underwear and socks I would gather them and put them in a bag. I would also let them store in the warmest area of the ship for a few months. After the time is up I will have my perfect weapon. I would just beam back what is in the bag back to guys ship. :P

edit: The beer cans will be reshaped as early warning and weapons system. Thanks for the cans. :P

Edited by Odie

Well for the underwear and socks I would gather them and put them in a bag.  I would also let them store in the warmest area of the ship for a few months.  After the time is up I will have my perfect weapon.  I would just beam back what is in the bag back to guys ship.  :P

edit:  The beer cans will be reshaped as early warning and weapons system.  Thanks for the cans. :P

311791[/snapback]

Oh, come on! Do you really think old undies and socks will affect us? I mean, we are guys! We'll already have twice what you send here. :P

And what can you do with aluminum beer cans?

Fine, we'll leave the toilet seats up, too. Better yet, we'll super-glue them in an up-right position. :o

So your not concern about the germs that lay in your old socks and undies. Hmm... I need perfect my "bio" weapon. :P :laughs madly:

You never know what I can do with old beer cans!

*Our ship needs a someone a Martha Stewart attidude.*

Edited by Odie

Oh, come on! Do you really think old undies and socks will affect us? I mean, we are guys! We'll already have twice what you send here. 

He obviously hasn't heard of date underwear versus non-date underwear and those other underwear we keep around.

You boys, you're so naive :P :P

Edited by Madame Butterfly

Oh, come on! Do you really think old undies and socks will affect us? I mean, we are guys! We'll already have twice what you send here. 

He obviously hasn't heard of date underwear versus non-date underwear and those other underwear we keep around.

You boys, you're so naive :P :P

311802[/snapback]

The underwear in question is the guy's underwear that we would send to the women's ship... and leave lying around all over the place.

So your not concern about the germs that lay in your old socks and undies.  Hmm...  I need perfect my "bio" weapon.  :P  :laughs madly: 

311801[/snapback]

Fine, you girls go get yourself a Martha Stewart.

We'll get a MacGyver! :P

*Nods*..Sure thats the reason you know there names :P

:P *sigh* My sister and her friends had gotten to the point of having little dolls of or keychains of the characters (EmilSoong was Buttercup, I think.. :P whichever is the blond one )

311002[/snapback]

Nope - Bubbles was :o

Bubbles = blue clothes & blonde hair

Blossom = red/pink clothes and red hair

buttercup = green clothes and black hair :o

So your not concern about the germs that lay in your old socks and undies.  Hmm...  I need perfect my "bio" weapon.  :P  :laughs madly: 

311801[/snapback]

Nominates Odie :P I'll help witht he Bio weapon :P I can stand guy smells :o

Nope - Bubbles was :P

Bubbles = blue clothes & blonde hair

Blossom = red/pink clothes and red hair

buttercup = green clothes and black hair :P

311980[/snapback]

oh, ok thanks AoD! :P

I find it amusing that this is "an Enterprise just for the guys," but this is where all the girls are...

Admit it... You can't be happy without us! :P

I find it amusing that this is "an Enterprise just for the guys," but this is where all the girls are...

Admit it... You can't be happy without us!  :P

312001[/snapback]

Thats what i keep saying :P ...must be the smell...or the free beer :P

312001[/snapback]

Thats what i keep saying :P ...must be the smell...or the free beer :o

312013[/snapback]

FREE BEER! That means more beer cans for my weapon! :P Keep on drinking boys!

*The weapon has to very nosy for the hangover in the morning. :o *

312001[/snapback]

Thats what i keep saying :P ...must be the smell...or the free beer :lol:

312013[/snapback]

FREE BEER! That means more beer cans for my weapon! :wow: Keep on drinking boys!

*The weapon has to very nosy for the hangover in the morning. :P *

312035[/snapback]

hehe.....I know something we can also do to the cans apart from make them nosy......spray them with girly smells :)